Do you want to create accessible digital projects without coding?
This course will help you create documents that are both interactive and accessible.
You'll learn how to
- Add Alt text to images
- Create a mobile reading experience while maintaining your layout
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Optimize your content for screen readers
- Use the in5 Accessibility widget to control custom tags, ARIA roles, & screen reader visibility
- Create skip links that jump to main content, and only appear to those navigating with a keyboard
You'll also get Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as a bonus to taking the steps in this course because these techniques will make it easier for your sites to be crawled by search engines.
This course was initially recorded as a live webinar and the full (40 min) question & answer section is included as a bonus.
This is the Basic version of the course, meaning it's just the videos.
If you want Exercise Files, Discussions, and Downloadable Transcripts; check out the Premium version of this course.
Justin is the creator of in5 and the owner of Ajar Productions.
He is a self-taught designer and programmer. Through Ajar Productions, Justin brings developer tools and know-how to visual thinkers—helping his customers publish interactive HTML sites and apps using Adobe InDesign.
Justin is a frequent conference speaker and has been an author with Lynda.com (Linkedin Learning) and Adobe Press.