Keith Gilbert guides you through every step of the app creation process, so you can create a mobile app without coding.
In this course, you'll learn how to
- Export your InDesign content with in5 so that it's ready for a mobile app
- Obtain developer certificates & provisioning profiles to test & distribute your app in stores
- Create icons & splash screens
- Test the app on your devices
If you want to create a mobile app, but you're not a programmer, this course is for you.
This is the premium version of the course, so it includes all of the goodies:
- Exercise Files
- Downloadable Transcripts
- Certificate of Completion
(There's also a Basic version that only includes the video lessons.)
You can also get access to the entire library on Ajar Academy.
Keith Gilbert is a design and publishing consultant and educator, Adobe Certified Instructor, conference speaker, Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning author, and contributing writer for various publications. His work has taken him throughout North America, Africa, Europe, and Asia. During his 30+ years as a consultant, his clients have included Adobe, Apple, Target, the United Nations, Best Buy, General Mills, and Lands' End.