In this course, Keith will show you several different ways to add animation to your documents.
You’ll learn how to
- Include animation created with InDesign’s Animation and Timing panels
- Leverage self-running slideshows for animation
- Use animated GIFs
- Insert image sequences
- Use video for animation
- Add iFrame animation from various web services
- Work with OAM animation and Lottie files.
Ready to take your project to the next level with animation?
This is the premium version of the course, so it includes all of the goodies:
- Exercise Files
- Downloadable Transcripts
- Certificate of Completion
(There's also a Basic version that only includes the video lessons.)
Keith Gilbert is a design and publishing consultant and educator, Adobe Certified Instructor, conference speaker, Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning author, and contributing writer for various publications. His work has taken him throughout North America, Africa, Europe, and Asia. During his 30+ years as a consultant, his clients have included Adobe, Apple, Target, the United Nations, Best Buy, General Mills, and Lands' End.